So you are thinking about joining Donaghadee Male Voice Choir?
Simply complete the form below. We will then contact you to answer any questions you may have, and to make arrangements for you to come to a practice night. This will enable you to get some insight into what Donaghadee Male Voice Choir is all about.
We practice on Monday nights 7.45 - 10.00 pm at the 'Robert Wilson Hall', 12c Warren Road Donaghadee.
For more information ring Michael Pritchard on (028) 91810609.
Donaghadee Male Voice Choir
Some frequently asked questions
1. Do I have to be a trained singer tojoin the choir? No
2. Do I have to be able to read music? No
3. Will I have to do an audition to join ? No
4. How often, and where does choirpractice take place?
Each Monday night from 7:45 to 10:00pm in the choir’s hall in D’dee
5. How often does the choir perform?
Varies but usually a couple of times per month.
6. Does the choir take part in festivals
Yes – usually about one per year
7. What type of music does the choir perform?
The choir sings a wide range of songs from Sacred to popular.
8. Does the choir go away on tours?
Yes but these are not compulsory – usually one per year. The choir hasperformed in a numberof countries and venues including Carnegie Hall in New York.
9. Are these tours expensive?
No – they are well planned and usually subsidised.
10. If I decide to join what happensnext?
There is a three month probationary period when you can attend practicesand learn the music; you can then decide whether to join or not
11. What do I do now?
Contact the secretary,Michael at 91810609 or email the choir at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit us at www.donaghadeechoir.co.uk or our Facebook pages